Das DR-650 Technik Forum
Antworten
dzimika
Ganz neu hier
Ganz neu hier

DR650RSE Kopfdeckel

Beitrag von dzimika »

Themenstarter

Sorry for my bad German but I will write it down in English and google translate it to German (didn't pay attention on German language classes enough :) )

I need to get off head cap on SP43, I have manual for SP41 I think, Dakar model (its almost the same like SP43), but its in pictures and not in PDF and it was pretty old when it was pictured so I cant resolve which is front part of the engine on the picture so I know which bolt I start first.
I will attach a picture that I have so you can see what I'm talking about
Can somebody tell me which side is the front of the engine? On the second picture on that page?

Thank you

PS: I will put everything I done when I finish it and I think you are gonna like it :)

Ich muss die Kopfkappe von SP43 abnehmen, ich habe ein Handbuch für SP41, glaube ich, Dakar-Modell (es ist fast das gleiche wie SP43), aber es ist in Bildern und nicht in PDF und es war ziemlich alt, als es abgebildet war, also kann ich es nicht lösen das ist der vordere Teil des Motors auf dem Bild, damit ich weiß, welche Schraube ich zuerst starte.
Ich werde ein Bild anhängen, das ich habe, damit Sie sehen können, wovon ich spreche
Kann mir jemand sagen, auf welcher Seite sich die Vorderseite des Motors befindet? Auf dem zweiten Bild auf dieser Seite?

PS: Ich werde alles tun, was ich getan habe, wenn ich fertig bin und ich denke, es wird dir gefallen :)
Motzkeks
Wohnt hier
Wohnt hier

Re: DR650RSE Kopfdeckel

Beitrag von Motzkeks »

dzimika hat geschrieben: 21 Apr 2020 19:47
Can somebody tell me which side is the front of the engine? On the second picture on that page?
Upper part of picture is front (#3)

Please remove image as fast as you can, due to copyright issues.
I live. I die. I live again!
dzimika
Ganz neu hier
Ganz neu hier

Beitrag von dzimika »

Themenstarter

I cant remove it, it say I cant change post anymore
dzimika
Ganz neu hier
Ganz neu hier

Beitrag von dzimika »

Themenstarter

I find out in the end, but now I have some question again :)
I put it in T position, but I'm not sure if this position of the sprocket, maybe I mistake but I think I saw on one video on youtube that this dot has to be all the way up
Here is the picture
IMG_20200422_202621resize.jpg
Let me know if I'm wrong
deFlachser
Wohnt hier
Wohnt hier

Galerie
Fahrerkarte

Beitrag von deFlachser »

Erfahrung verhält sich proportional zur Masse des zerstörten Materials :roll:
Am Besten wir halten die Welt einmal kurz an, und lassen die Idioten aussteigen :mrgreen:.
Mit dummen Menschen zu diskutieren, ist wie mit einer Taube Schach zu spielen :wink:.

Treffen 2018 Geiselwind BAB3 Autohof Strohofer
Treffen 2019 Machern bei Leipzig
Treffen 2020 Pfalz, da waren wir in Urlaub, Ferienwohnung in Ostfriesland bei der Krimiautorin
Treffen 2021 Süplingen bei Magdeburg
Treffen 2022 Neuss Sandhofsee
Treffen 2023 Bleiwäsche leider auch schon wieder vorbei.
hiha
Wohnt hier
Wohnt hier

Beitrag von hiha »

dzimika hat geschrieben: 22 Apr 2020 22:23
IMG_20200422_202621resize.jpg
Oops, a rivet/bolt is missing. :shock: New chain?

Hans
dzimika
Ganz neu hier
Ganz neu hier

Beitrag von dzimika »

Themenstarter

Thanks deFlachser

Hiha, yes, new chain is needed, this one is almost like on link deFlachser posted, he could do maybe more but when I saw that tensioner is almost all the way out I decided to change it when its on jack and I'm getting off almost everything for checking and building new parts like muffler, carb cleaning and setup.
Easy
Wohnt hier
Wohnt hier
Galerie

Beitrag von Easy »

Hi Dzimika,

that's right, the pin in the sproket musst be on the upside
But at the end of the camshaft are two lines that you can see when the rubber plug is gone.
They should run the same line with the sealing surface of the cylinder head. Than the camshaft is on the right place.
Second, the lock washer must be turned so that the pin is covered, otherwise it can fall out.

Regards Wolfgang
88-96 DT 125 LC 10V (offene Leistung 22PS) mit 8000 km gekauft, mit 40000 km verkauft.
90-96 DR 650 RS 45000 km
96- TRIUMPH Tiger T400 fast neu gekauft und jetzt schon über 100000 km gelaufen.
09- DR 650 RS Bj 91 gekauft mit ca 65000 km
10- DR 650 RRS (im Aufbau) zur Aufbau Doku

Tigerparts
Antworten